Saturday 1 December 2007
This book has been my 'Bag Book' for a month or so now. I have had it in my bag and reading small snippets every time I manage to get a seat on the tram or bus etc

Although I have never come across this Psychic before getting this book from a friend I really liked her style and will be looking her up after finishing this entry.

I am familiar with Derek Acorah and read one of his books a while ago and found it pretty plain and obviously not written by him. However this book was very well written and exciting. I loved the stories Katie Coutts has collected here in this book and I enjoyed it alot.

The only thing I didn't like about this book was the section about 'Famous Ghosts'. These stories were not personal stories from Mrs Coutts but just hear say and speculation. Except for the stories about places I have been this section really ruined the end of a great book.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, December 01, 2007 |


3 Comments:


At 1 December 2007 at 11:23, Blogger Raka

Yayy, I think this one came from me :)

 

At 2 December 2007 at 07:08, Blogger Unknown

Yes this was the book I got from you! Thanks for recommending it to me!

 

At 6 September 2011 at 07:05, Blogger jewelrymakingkits

I love books! And I am grateful to know I recommended it to myself also :)

jewelry making

Jewelry Making Kits

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online