Wednesday 28 November 2007
This was quite an unique story where humans are the odd ones out and werewolves are the norm. However the humans have the job of making sure nothing happens while the full moon is up.

The start had me gripped and I wanted to read this all the way through in one go. However by page 300 or so I was getting a little fed up. The story became slightly tedious and the main character was getting on my nerves a litte.

The ending and storyline was a let down after such a good initial concept. The whole idea of humans being the unwanted ones was brilliant but I felt that alot more could have been done with the story and the main character could have been a little more cheerful sometimes.

All in all a good read and I am glad I have read it. I will keep checking to see if this author writes anything else paranormal.

Warning...'Bareback' by this writer is the same book as 'Benighted' but just under a different title.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, November 28, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online