Friday 23 November 2007
This second part in the 'Hell on Earth' series lacked something that the first book, Hell' Belles had. I can't put my finger on what it was that made the first book better but this second one wasn't as good. I am not saying it was bad. It was a nice read and I enjoyed it but I didn't get that same feeling of goodness that I did with part one.

In this part the underworld are trying to get Jesse back into hell and she doesn't know why. After so many different ploys she finds herself finally giving in and going back home to the pits of hell. Problem is will Jesse be able to get her human life with untainted soul back?

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, November 23, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online