Sunday 18 November 2007
I saw a review for this somewhere and couldn't wait for it to be released. Buying books by new authors is always taking a chance and run the risk of leaving the reader disappointed. However to say I am not disappointed in this one is an understatement!

What a fresh new thrilling books this was! A great storyline with the most wonderful characters! This book left me feeling like I did when I read the first Rachel Morgan book by Kim Harrison, I want more!

Catherine is a half vampire and spends her college weekend free days hunting the scum who made her the way she is. Meeting with a nice vampire was never something she expected but after he trains her to become a better vampire hunter things get more exciting and deadly then she ever thought.

Catherine is a realistic character who is witty and fun. Bones the sexy vampire is fun and interesting. The storyline is easy to follow with lots of nice twists and turns and I definitely didn't expect the ending!! I have already put the second part ' One Foot in the Grave' (due out in May) on my pre-order list and also added the anthology 'Weddings From Hell' to my wishlist (out in June) which also features this great new Urban paranormal author!

Well worth buying and reading!!!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, November 18, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online