Saturday 10 November 2007
I promised myself 'No more anthologies'! However I am pretty happy about getting hold of this one and don't feel cheated at all. With 3 of my favourites authors writing stories for this one then I couldn't go wrong ;)

Two Ghosts for Sister Rachel by Kim Harrison

As the title suggests this is a story based on the wonderful witch, Rachel Morgan. A little twist though! This is a story from her past...when she is gettin ready to sign up for Inderland Security.

It was a great story and I really enjoyed it. It was exactly what I need to take the edge off my addiction to this series while I wait for the new release! I hope the author writes more stories about Rachel's past. It was really interesting.

Run , Run, Rudolph by Lynsay Sands

This story about shape changers was quite interesting. A little to romancy at times but really good fun to read. I am really looking forward to reading the new 'Argeneau' books coming out in the new year.

Six by Marjorie M. Liu

This was a new author for me and I have to say that I didn't like this story at all. It was all too Tom Clancyish for my liking and maybe would have worked as a whole novel but as a short story it was too rushed. I also didn't like the characters that much or the writing style.

The Harvest by Vicki Petterson

Loved the first book in the 'Zodiac' series and was happy to see this short story was based on the agents of light. Short but sweet this story was set in the past and gave away some nice little background details.

I can't wait to read the second book in this series. This short story has really left me craving for more!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, November 10, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online