Monday 5 November 2007
Finally up to #8 in the Anita Blake Series. I have the feeling that I shouldn't leave so much space between reading these because there is so much to remember. However on the other hand I want to leave a break so the headache I get from reading one of these books has time to go away!

Anita has become cocky and full of herself. I am surprised she hasn't managed to get killed due to her shoot now think later approach. She always manages to convince herself that she has done the right thing but at the end of the day we all know she needs to take a chill pill.

Don't get me wrong I am enjoying this series...so far so good. However it is getting way to complicated. What is Anita now? Necromancer? Vampire Hunter? or some healing, leopard, wolf ...... (fill in gap) superhero?

Oh and don't get me started on the whole politics! I am so fed up of the rules & regulations of everything. I think that is what gives me the headache.

Otherwise this is a good series and this book only had a little sex in it! So not a bad read altogether if you speed read the boring bits ;)

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, November 05, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online