Saturday 3 November 2007
This wasn't mind blowing good but it wasn't that bad either. Glory is what Betsy (see Maryjanice Davidson's Undead series) will be like in a few hundred years. Still into fashion, still not having much money and still being a little blonde!

This was a good story and nice characters. The only thing that really bothered me what the amount of characters. I really found it hard to keep up with who was who. The main few characters were easy enough but after that I couldn't remember if they were brothers and sisters, friends, together or whatever!

I will be looking out for the next part in this series 'Real Vampires live Large' because I loved the non skinny angle on this vampy blonde!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, November 03, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online