Sunday 28 October 2007
The author captured Edinburgh well in this book and it made me want to book a flight now and go back there! I wonder though about the fascination with sausage rolls and the lack of respect for Irn-Bru but each to their own!

This book captured me straight off but towards the middle it lost me slightly. The story went downhill for me and I only kept reading till the end because I was already so far into the book. I did enjoy this but it wasn't the best books I have read this year but it falls into the catergory of one of the not so good ones.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 28, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 2 November 2007 at 05:16, Blogger Kathy

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 3 November 2007 at 07:49, Blogger Unknown

What did you say Kathy!!! ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online