Sunday 28 October 2007
This is the 4th book in the 'Moon' series and starting this one I thought 'oh dear this series just died for me'. For some reason the beginning of this book just didn't grab me but I made myself read on because the first 3 books were so good.

I was happy I kept reading and was glad when the story picked up and even though there was something different about this 4th part it still went well and I ended up enjoying it as much as the previous 3 books.

I am looking forward to reading book 5 and on to book 6 which I know is also avaliable. This author has managed to make a nice series of books with a new story each time which is held together by a small connection.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 28, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online