Thursday 25 October 2007
An interesting third part in the 'Pepper Martin' series. This somehow seemed different to the first 2 books but I can't put my finger on what was different. However it was still a great read and Pepper is still a joy but something was missing this time.

Pepper has some love issues in this book. She falls for the wrong guy, another guy who would like to get to know her gets rejected and her ex makes an appearence. Oh and there is Dan too...still not sure what he is up to!

I will be really interested to see where the 4th book goes. I guess Chicago because of the cliffhanger ending. I wonder how long it will be before the next book comes out....

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, October 25, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online