Saturday 20 October 2007
I picked this up yesterday at a booksale because it looked interesting. It was among the adult books so I didn't realise it was for younger readers but started reading it on the way home.

I liked the story alot and it was written really well. I loved the whole idea of a girl finding out she is a mermaid! The mystery then of how and when etc just made the story even more interesting and I read it all the way to the end.

I will be looking to see if there are more books about Emily. It would be nice to see what happens to her as she grows up. I also have to say that I loved the little illistrations in this book.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, October 20, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online