Sunday 14 October 2007
Well this wasn't as good as I expected it to be. I actually feel a little disappointed. However I should be annoyed at myself for thinking, yet again, that a book filled with stories by some authors I like will be good.

MaryJanice Davidson's story was the best story for me. Not complicated or steamy over the top it was fun and interesting. Susan Grant's story was a nice introduction but predictable. The last 2 stories I basically sped read because I still understood what was going on and they didn't interest me so much.

This book reminded me alot of 'Bewutched, Bothered and Bevampyred' which I also didn't enjoy so much...so I guess I won't be bothering with Mysteria #2 if it ever happens.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 14, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online