Sunday 14 October 2007
This was a wonderful sequel to 'Twilight' and I throughly enjoyed finding out what came next in Bella's life. Bella had to go through alot in this book. She lost the guy she loved and made a friend who wasn't who she thought he was. In the end everything works out with her love but there are still alot of things left open that I am sure continue in 'Eclipse', the 3rd part in this series.

The only thing I didn't enjoy so much about this book was the trip to Italy. I found this to be slightly over the top and couldn't see what point the author was trying to make. Why Italy? It could have been Canada too.

I am really looking forward to 'Eclipse' and hope to get my hands on it soon!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 14, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 16 October 2007 at 15:53, Blogger Lemonitsa

I am very happy to see you post about this book because I have been staring at them every time I go to the store, but didn't know anyone who read them. Now I can go shopping!!

cheers,
Lemmy

 

At 17 October 2007 at 13:00, Blogger Unknown

*drool*

Shopping for books!!!

I hope you enjoy these books as much as I did! I am really looking forward to reading 'Eclipse' if I ever get a copy ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online