Sunday 14 October 2007
This was my first 'manga' experience and I really like it. I won't be rushing out to buy more but if the subject matter is interesting enough for me then I would be tempted.

What I didn't like about this book in particular was it was too short. It was over way too quickly but at least the cliffhanger will have me looking out for the 2nd part.

Vampire Kisses is a series I have been enjoying alot and seeing Raven and everyone come to life in this book was great! If you are a fan it is worth having a look at this.

I wonder how long it will take for another in the series to appear. With this book being so short I would expect the second part very soon...otherwise I could see people loosing interest.

The behind scenes stuff at the end of the book but I was a nice bonus but it really didn't make up for the shortness of the book...yeah...the shortness did buy me alot and that is why I keep mentioning it ;)

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, October 14, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online