Thursday 11 October 2007
Another Brilliant 'Black Dagger Brotherhood' book! 'Lover Unbound' is the 5th book in the series and while it didn't see as much 'lesser' killing and action as previous books there was enough happening in the story to quench my thirst.

This book was mostly about Vishous and Jane. However alot of the story also had alot to do with John and Phury. You also get to keep in touch with what is going on with Butch and Zadist...which is something I like about this series...there is a background story but in each book another character takes the main role.

I can't believe we have to wait until June next year for the next book 'Lover Enshrined'. I think before that book comes out I will be readin 1-5 again! I can't wait to read them again!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, October 11, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online