Monday 1 October 2007
This is an amazing must read book! The story is short but so well written. The main character is someone you can relate to and like. The storyline has depth, is different and interesting.

However what makes this book even more special is that the author was 13 years old when she wrote it! Yes 13!!!

What great talent! The whole way through I forgot the age of the author. The writing and emotion contained in this book is like that of an adult and I will be looking for more books by this author. She is definitely worth reading!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, October 01, 2007 |


5 Comments:


At 3 October 2007 at 18:04, Blogger ErinPaperbackstash

Oh wow you're page is soooo adorable!!

 

At 4 October 2007 at 11:06, Blogger Unknown

Thank you so much!

Also thanks for putting a link for my blog on your blog! I will be returning the nice gesture!

 

At 5 October 2007 at 04:53, Blogger Kathy

I have this book and I intend to take it with me in a couple of weeks when I go to the library conference. For the conference I decided I was not taking owed TBRs, no books for the next holiday exchange, no books I want to use in next swap, no books from a ring or swirl, just stuff I want to read! I plan on taking this one and Witchling & Changling by Gslenorn.

 

At 5 October 2007 at 04:54, Blogger Kathy

Galenorn I mean.... :)

 

At 5 October 2007 at 09:11, Blogger Unknown

I already ordered a few other books by this author because she impressed me so much!!

I can't wait to recieve them and read them!!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online