Sunday 30 September 2007
I has been a while since I read books 1 & 2 in this series so it took me a while to catch up. luckily the author gave all the information I needed to do that in the first lot of chapters and added snippets along the way. So I couldn't get too lost and the nice glossary of words at the back helped a load too!

However I have to say that I finished this book feeling like nothing really happened. I mean some things did happen and there were a few twists, turns and some action but at the end did anything really happen? I guess this is why the next 2 books in the series are coming out within the next few months. This part of Dante's story will be pulled out over these upcomming books.

Also I was left with the feeling that I didn't know Dante anymore. Her constant attachment to Jeph which plays out almost like someone addicted to a drug left me annoyed. She was so independent and ruthless in the first 2 books and now she hangs on him for dear life and keeps constantly questioning him. I wish that he would give her some answers and stop treating her like a pet.

Oh well I will see what happens soon enough. I am a bit worried about what the future holds for Dante but it will be a nice read finding out.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, September 30, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online