Tuesday 25 September 2007

I really enjoyed this one! There was lots of action and loads of twists and turns. I sometimes get fed up of Abby and Dutch but it always seems to work out in the end! I hope the author won't be so hard on them in the next book though. I think their relationship is in need of some calm!

I love Abby and her ways! She always manages to walk into these situations but she also manages to walk out of them again...even if she is a little worse for wear afterwards!

I can't wait to read the 5th book 'Crime Seen' which I already have on my bookshelf waiting for me. I really like this series! Cosy, fun and interesting it is really an enjoyment to read these.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, September 25, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online