Sunday 23 September 2007
I finally got this far into the series! I also enjoy my trips to Botswana where everyone has such an interesting outlook on life and such.

However I have to say that I didn't like this one as much as the other books. I was left with the feeling that none of the characters had made any progress in this book and that the book was just lots of small stories.

I would have liked to have seen things moving on a little. Maybe a new character. Maybe even a strong storyline that went through the whole book instead of tiny tit-bits.

I won't give up on this series though. I will carry on to read more if and when there are more. They are refreshing and easy reads.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, September 23, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online