Sunday 16 September 2007
This wasn't as good as the first book but it was interesting enough to keep me reading till the end. I found this one a little complicated and sometimes had to go back and read some parts again to make sure I understood exactly what was happening.

The author didn't really add any background to this 2nd book so if you haven't read the first book alot of the story would make no sense at all. I had a hard time remembering everything from the 1st book and would have liked some kind of re-cap. Maybe this is a series better read one book after the other.

I will be reading the 3rd part some time soon. The series is original and the characters are nice enough. I am however looking forward to trying some of Scott Westerfeld's other books. I have heard they are better.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, September 16, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online