Friday 14 September 2007
This 7th book in the 'Nightcreature' series seemed different for some reason. I can't put my finger on what it was but maybe it had something to do with the lack of the 'normal' characters. Only on the last few pages is there any of the 'normal' characters from the series and I missed not catching up with what they had been up to.

However it didn't make the book bad. If anything this book was one of the better in the series (not that any of them are bad!) and I loved the new characters and there was alot of mystery and suspense in this one.

I can't wait for the next book in the series 'Thunder Moon' which will be out next year. This series is always an enjoyable read and always full of great little bits of werewolf infomation.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, September 14, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online