Sunday 9 September 2007
Even though I only just read book 6 in the series a few days ago I couldn't stop myself from picking up the next book! This series has really taken off and I would love to read them all in one go!

This 7th book in the series had some big twists in it! However I realised quite early on what was going to happen...that didn't bother me though as there was so much action and information to keep me going till the end.

It was great to see a change on scenery in this book. Was also nice to see some new characters. I can't wait to read the next book which I will try and read within the next week or so and then I can pass on a couple of books from the series to my friend who is also enjoying them.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, September 09, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online