Sunday 9 September 2007
I really enjoyed this! Full od suspense and mystery as well as being quite spooky I think this would have scared me alot if I had read this as a teenager.

For a book that was written over 30 years ago this was not old fashioned. I liked the characters and the writing style was good. I also noticed that this author has written alot of books and one of the them is 'I know what you did last Summer' which most people will know from the film version.

A shame that I only found this book now...I think I would have loved reading this when I was younger. However my age won't stop me and I will be looking for more books by this author.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, September 09, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online