Wednesday 5 September 2007
This 6th part in the Sweep series was as good as all the others. The series is really starting to come together and I am enjoying every word!

I love following Morgan's life and seeing how things are developing for her as time goes on. In this book quite alot happens and the ending, another cliffhanger, leaves you wanting more. Luckily I now have the whole series and can read them at my leisure!

What I really like about this series is the journal enteries at the beginning of each chapter. They are always written by a different character and always have some connection to the main story.

Will be reading book 7 sometime soon!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, September 05, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online