Sunday 2 September 2007
The beginning of this book really captured my interest although I did think about giving up on the book about 100 pages in. However I was rewarded for reading till the end. The story became interesting again and the cliffhanger ending has left me wanting more.

Not being really up to date on my American history I did struggle a little with certain aspects of the book. Also the 'teenagers' did get on my nerves sometimes but all in all this was a great book with a new twists on the 'vamp' story and some good characters which I am sure I will love more as the series goes on.

Worth trying. Don't give up!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, September 02, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online