Wednesday 22 August 2007
It has taken me over a year to get around to reading this one. I have always enjoyed this author but my reading tastes changed from chick-lit to paranormal and my other books got pushed to the back of the tbr pile.

It was nice and refreshing to read this. This author doesn't do your normal 'thirty something gal just broke up with guy and is starting a new life' chick-lit but she takes something 'normal' and 'everyday' and makes it into a story that 'could happen'.

I enjoyed this one and got used to the characters pretty quickly. I liked the questions and useless trivia that came up in this book and the ending left me feeeling good.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, August 22, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online