Sunday 19 August 2007
Three stories about 3 young girls by 3 different authors. All 3 stories have a few things in common. The main thing the girls have in common is that they have been signed to model for Vamp Modeling Inc. Of course with a name like Vamp Modelling Inc I think most people can guess where their modelling career is going to go...

All three of these stories were good. It is really rare to buy a good book with different authors all writing together. However these 3 authors managed it well. The interviews at the end were a nice touch.

I will be reading more Julie Kenner and Serena Robar and also looking up Johanna Edwards.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, August 19, 2007 |


3 Comments:


At 20 August 2007 at 06:37, Blogger Kathy

I want to read this one! Your blog has undergone a metomorphsis on my computer. The book review portion is way down the page under the sidebar? Anyway, thought you might like to know that.

 

At 20 August 2007 at 09:46, Blogger Unknown

Maybe we can trade? I am sure you have something I want ;) Just look at my wishlist hehe

Oh and the page looks ok to me...although I was trying to do something yesterday and it kept showing up as you described...I will go back and change everything to how it was.

 

At 23 August 2007 at 16:41, Blogger Kathy

I tried to change the template of my blog the other day and wound up losing some of the little side boxes. Take a look at my TBR & Avaliables and see if there is anything you need, lol. I think the TBR list is up to around 250 now. Just let me know if there is anything you want and we can trade http://groups.msn.com/KathyBsBooks

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online