Thursday 16 August 2007
I was slightly put off by the beginning of this book. So much talk of spiders was enough for me to put the book down and wait till I had the chance to read this in the daytime. Vampires, Werewolves etc I can handle. Spiders however are a different story!

I was happy to see the spider talk make way for the 'Cirque Du Freak'! An interesting concept about a freak show coming to town and some young boys wanting to go see it. The story was easy to read, interesting and exciting. I found this to be a great story and even though it is written for 'younger' readers I will be picking up more of this series when I get the chance!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, August 16, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 16 August 2007 at 10:48, Blogger Raka

If I'm not mistaken I have the whole series, I guess I'll have to finally pick it up and start reading it, you made me curious!
Btw, just noticed your moon phases on your blog. You know how many times I was researching on the net exactly for this info? Now I'll know to just come to your blog and see it immediately, lol!

 

At 16 August 2007 at 13:39, Blogger Unknown

I have mooched a few others in the series so I hope to have a few others to read soon. If you have the whole series though I wouldn't mind mooching the ones I don't have from you ;)

I went searching for blog widgets and liked the moon phases one. I think it fits the blog theme in a way. Glad you liked it! Maybe you should add it to your own blog ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online