Saturday 11 August 2007
This was soooo good!!! I really loved this book and I am so happy to see that there will be a second part called 'Rogue' (see Rachel Vincent's Blog). I have to wait till next year but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

The story grabbed me straight away and sometimes I felt like the story was getting a bit longwinded in places but I realised that it was all part of the build up of what was to come.

Graphic and dark this isn't a book for anyone who has just eaten but it is a bloody good book and I loved the sassy main character Faythe. Sometimes her relationship with Marc bugged me but as the book progressed I noticed how it showed how the relationship between the werecats really worked.

I will be pre-ordering 'Rogue' and waiting with anticipation for any more books in this series.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, August 11, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online