Tuesday 7 August 2007
This was the 5th book in the Riley Jenson series and I think it was also the last. Although the ending left things still open for more books so who knows if this was the last we will see of the Were/Vamp Guardian! I was just getting used to her...

This book was actually one of the better in the series. I didn't feel so confused by any of the storyline this time and everything seemed to flow alot more than the previous books.

There was one thing missing from this book that I was happy to see gone and that was Quinn. He was mentioned but I am glad he wasn't around...I didn't like him that much.

I am really looking forward to trying the new series advertised in the back of this book. 'Destiny Kills' is out in Feb 2008 and looks very interesting!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, August 07, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online