Monday 6 August 2007
This second part in the 'Psychic Eye' mysteries sees Abby having a really rough time! She accidently gets involved with the local mafia and well the rest is history.

I felt so sorry for Abby as the story was going along. She was really being attacked from all angles and I could only hope that she got through it ok.

A great book this is now becomming a favourite series of mine. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series and seeing how Abby does next time!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, August 06, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 6 August 2007 at 13:20, Blogger Unknown

I saw that you had visited my blog. Wow you read a lot, don't you? Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

 

At 6 August 2007 at 13:45, Blogger Unknown

I can't remember visiting your blog...but thanks for coming over to see mine ;)

I do read alot...although I still don't know how I manage it...

I do speak German but I am British so prefer to stick to good old English ;)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online