Sunday 29 July 2007
This was a great book which was the first part in what could be another great series.

The book grabbed me straight away and I couldn't stop reading. I managed to get through the first 100 pages without even realising that I had read so much. However my first impression was left a little dented after a while. The whole 'Zodiac' area of the book left me, at times, confused. There was an awful lot of information to suddenly take in and understand...the book suddenly got alot more fast paced and the main character had changed and it took a while to get used to the new tempo.

The final 100 pages or so left me with a slight headache. With so much action and so many new characters to keep count of I started to find the book go down in my ratings...however the last pages gave me hope that the series could be good and that things will be better. So I am eagerly awaiting getting my hands on a copy of the second part.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, July 29, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online