Tuesday 24 July 2007
I read this book a year or so ago when it was first released and remember enjoying it. I decided to read this again because I couldn't remember alot about the story and didn't want to read the new 2nd part in the series 'Changeling' without re-reading this book.

I think I enjoyed this book even more the second time around. I really love the characters and the storyline. The writing style is great and I can't wait to read the second book. I already have it on my Tbr pile but I will give myself a week or 2 before starting it. Now I have the story and characters back fresh in my mind I know the 2nd book will be a great read!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, July 24, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online