Saturday 21 July 2007
I just finished 'Blood Debt' which is book 5 in the 'Victory Nelson' series. I have to say that I didn't enjoy this book as much as the others. I think a mixture of the fact that Vicky isn't the same as she used to be...Henry was also not his usual self and well Mike was just a jerk.

Also I don't think it helps that I have been watching the TV series based on these books, Blood Ties. I think it has spoiled things slightly and I have to say I do prefer the TV show to the books!

I will be interested to see what the collection of short stories are like in the 6th book, Blood Bank. I will then start on the next lot of books by Tanya Huff - the 'Smoke' series.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, July 21, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online