Monday 9 July 2007
I finally got hold of a copy of the new Stephanie Plum book! Amazon were messing me around so I cancelled my order. Then I went to loads of different bookshops while in the UK and everyone had 'Twelve Sharp' on their shelves but no 13!!!! Finally I found a copy and snatched it up so fast!!

And was my huge effort worth it? Oh Yes!!! Book #13 is just as good if not better as every other Plum novel! It had everything you expect...Lula, Grandma, Cars getting destroyed, Stephanie not knowing who she loves more etc etc and also it had exploding animals and flame throwers! The only thing missing was Stephanie's sister but they can wait till next time ;)

When is number #14 coming out?

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Monday, July 09, 2007 |


3 Comments:


At 10 July 2007 at 10:32, Blogger Alex

I've this on my TBR pile! I think I will not be able to resist for a long time.;-)

 

At 10 July 2007 at 14:10, Blogger Unknown

It is hard to resist Stephanie! I just can't wait for the next one!

 

At 13 July 2007 at 01:35, Blogger Natty

Glad to hear the latest one was worth the effort! I shall have to get back into the series once I've exhausted my current series fix!

Mystik Nat

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online