Saturday 30 June 2007
I had a major Portishead addiction back when 'Dummy' was released. So when I came across this live Portishead CD in a bargain bin for 5 Euros the other day I thought 'Why not?'.

What happened? I am addicted again! I can't get the songs out of my head and I want to listen to it constantly! The music is great live if not better. The changes to the songs when played live are lovely and Beth's voice is amazing as usual. Why didn't I come across this CD before???

Now I am really interested to see what their new CD will be like!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, June 30, 2007 |


3 Comments:


At 1 July 2007 at 10:09, Blogger Alex

Guess who is also addicted to Portishead?;-) I've been a die hard fan for years. Do you like Belle and Sebastian?

 

At 10 July 2007 at 02:14, Blogger Unknown

So now I have to ask...who are Belle and Sebastian?

 

At 10 July 2007 at 10:31, Blogger Alex

http://www.belleandsebastian.com/videos.php

It's different from Portishead but equally good.:)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online