Wednesday 20 June 2007
Another brilliant 'Betsy' book! MaryJanice Davidson has done it again and did justice with this 6th book!

I have to admit I was worried after her little note in 'Sleeping with the Fishes' but it turned out alright. I have to say it was weird having Betsy going through everything on her own and doing way too much thinking...although it was great to have the 'Wyndham Werewolves' making an appearance and helping her out a little!

Well I guess it will be another year or more before Betsy #7 but I hope to keep my addiction at bay by reading more of her 'Jennifer Scales' series she writes with her husband and also the new mermaid book coming out soon!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, June 20, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 24 June 2007 at 09:18, Blogger cheesygiraffe

I can't wait to read this one. SandDanz is mailing me a copy. She has MaryJanice Davidson sign it for me. :)

 

At 24 June 2007 at 09:40, Blogger Unknown

You lucky girl!!!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online