Saturday 16 June 2007
It was great to catch up with Stephanie again, even if this was a short story. Alot of little things happened in this etween the numbers' book that will effect the main series so it will be really interesting to see what happens in 'Lean Mean Thirteen' which comes out in a few days time!

I am glad I didn't buy this book at the ridiculous prices everyone was asking for it. It was good and it had me laughing out loud more than once but it was a bit of a rip off seeing as it is only 164 pages long. So I am extra glad that I managed to get this copy on Bookmooch.com and now I have to decide if I will let the book travel or if it will stay with the rest of my 'Plum' books in my permanent collection!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, June 16, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 24 June 2007 at 09:21, Blogger cheesygiraffe

This was cute. I like her full length Plum mysteries but this helps while your waiting for her newest one.

 

At 24 June 2007 at 09:44, Blogger Unknown

I am certainly waiting for her next one. Amazon have yet again delayed it! And it was one of the books they were offering as a book they would send out the same day as it is released in the States.

Gah!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online