Friday 8 June 2007
Well this started off good and then I found it became a little boring in the middle then near the end it got good again and was suddenly over!

Good mix of characters and great writing. A few funny moments and a great storyline. However I felt there was something missing...not including the people who had disappeared that is! All in all a good read and an interesting enough story to keep people reading till the end.

I will read the next book to see how this story continues. The 2nd part is advertised as being out in Dec 06...but after looking for it I found that the author changed publisher and the 2nd part isn't actually out until the beginning of 2008. So I will keep my eye out for it.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Friday, June 08, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online