Thursday 7 June 2007
Wow! This series just gets better and better! I am really going to have to stop myself from reading 'No Humans Involved' for a few months so I still have something of this series left to read! I just hope Kelley Armstrong will keep writing these books about the 'Women of the Otherworld' because it is one of the best paranormal series I have ever read!

This book went back to Elena the lovely female werewolf. It was so cool to read about her pregnancy and the ending was lovely! Their was a new woman introduced in this book which I hope we will hear from again...and I am really interested to see what happens with Jamie...who is actually the main character of the next book!

If you haven't read this series yet...READ IT! Start at the beginning with 'Bitten' and I am sure you will be hooked!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, June 07, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online