Wednesday 6 June 2007
This wasn't bad but it was sometimes a little too fluffy. However the story was interesting enough to keep me reading and the characters were really nice. I also liked the writing style and it wasn't a long drawn out story either.

However I have know realised that I have read this series in the wrong order! This is actually book 5 and Cry of the Wolf which I already read is book 6!! (which makes no sense because you meet the people from book 6 in this book and they have developed past the story in book 6...) So I am now trying to mooch the other books! Luckily this doesn't seem to be a series that you really need to read in order!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, June 06, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online