Sunday 27 May 2007
I love the TV series 'Torchwood' and it being filmed and based in my hometown of Penarth and the neighbouring capital of Wales, Cardiff just makes it even more interesting for me. This cross between 'Dr Who' and 'X-Files' is amazing to watch...but I think the author who wrote this particular 'Torchwood' book could have done better.

It wasn't bad...but I found a few faults. Also it just didn't have the proper 'Torchwood' feel to it. However all the books based on the series are written by different authors so I am not worried about reading more. I wondered actually if this author had even watched the series because I didn't get the impressed he had ever been to Cardiff.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, May 27, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online