Sunday 13 May 2007
This was good but I think I would have liked to have read the first part 'Tall, Dark and Dead' again before reading this second part. Somehow I had forgotten quite alot of what happened and it was frustrating trying to remember.

This series is turning out to be dark good paranormal/witchiness The great thing is that it hardly has any sex/romance/relationship babble which is becoming very page filling in other books lately. I like Garnet and the other characters are interesting. Storyline in this one was poorer than the first book but I am really looking forward to seeing what this author comes up with next.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, May 13, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At 13 May 2007 at 16:01, Blogger Joanne (NeedSun)

Loved your weekend reading! Garnet is one of the few people who I read about and wish I had her life. This book is on it's way to me right now and I can't wait to get my teeth into it.

 

At 14 May 2007 at 14:04, Blogger Unknown

Nice to see someone making comments here ;) I hope it will encourage others to post!

I loved my weekend reading too! Although I didn't mention the book I nearly threw in the bin - 'A Hunger Like No Other' by Kresley Cole. I really didn't like it!

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online