Saturday 5 May 2007
I really didn't find this book to be that great at all.  I am actually surprised that I finished it and didn't give up on it.  I had the weird feeling that the book would get better as things progressed but it didn't get better and nothing really progressed either.  The storyline was practically non-exsistant and the main gist of things was sex.  Also the book was set in the future so the author seemed to have extreme fun having people fighting with lasers etc.  I found it all a little strange and wish I had spent my time on something else.

I have another book by this author on my tbr pile and even after this bad experience I am willing to give her another try.  I was told she was good...but maybe her kind of good isn't my kind of good.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Saturday, May 05, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online