Tuesday 1 May 2007
Well this was a big book filled with sexual tension, relationship problems and a bit of action. I kept reading because when something did happen it really was good but the rest of the time I felt like I was being an agony aunt to Ms Anita Blake.

Still a good series but I think I can start to see the cracks appearing. Alot of people say the later books are just filled with sex and not much else. Well this 6th book finally had some sex (I won't say with who though hehe) but it lacked alot of the main storyline I expected. Sure Anita had a hit out on her but I got the feeling that her relationships where the main storyline.

Anyway this won't be my last Anita Blake. I still want to see what happens next!

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Tuesday, May 01, 2007 |


1 Comments:


At 3 May 2007 at 08:41, Blogger Joanne (NeedSun)

This comment has been removed by the author.

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online