Sunday 29 April 2007
Well this wasn't that amazing but it wasn't that bad either. The writing style was ok and the storyline was good too. Just a little too romancy for me at times but interesting enough to keep me reading till the end.

This is the first in a series and I will read another one or two. I get the feeling that this could be one of those ones that get better as the series progresses.

I also read a short story today by MaryJanice Davidson. It was one of her 'Wyndham Werewolf' stories in the book 'Secrets Volume 8'. I have to say I wasn't that impressed and I didn't even read the other stories in the book. So it won't be added to my overall books read.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, April 29, 2007 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online