Sunday 18 May 2008
It is time again for the Sunday Round-Up and this week I am actually getting it done on a Sunday :)

This weeks round-up is brought to you from Cardiff. Birthplace of yours truly and home to the Torchwood team (see pic).

While we are on the subject of TV I will go over to the subject of films. After so many months of nothing really taking my fancy in the cinema there has been a sudden amount 'oh my god I have to watch that' cries coming from my mouth. Indiana Jones, Sex in the City, X-Files, Lost Boys 2 and Twiight. Anything coming up that will be worth watching? Let me know!!!

If you are interested in knowing what cool books are coming soon then check out these 2 review sites -

Darque Reviews


Vampire Fiction


Shaunie will be giving away a copy of 'Vampire Academy' by Richelle Mead soon. So go over and check if the contest has started yet or not!

Also you can win a book each Saturday on J.Kaye's Book Blog.

Win DANCE WITH A VAMPIRE and THE COFFIN CLUB over on In Bed With Books.

Sidhe will be moving her blog. So keep this new link safe somewhere while she moves things over.

Lastly I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has congratulated me for my 'Bite Me' reviews here or on their blogs. I really enjoyed putting the reviews together. I hope you will all enter the contest to win a copy.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, May 18, 2008 |


4 Comments:


At 18 May 2008 at 13:32, Anonymous Anonymous

Hey there! Thanks so much for the plug! Second, I totally love your blog. I'm adding you to my Google Reader. That way, I'll know when you have a new post.

Thanks again! :-D

 

At 19 May 2008 at 08:27, Blogger Kimberly Swan

Looks like there are quite a few good movies coming out this summer, though there are never enough horrors. *grin* I'll definitely see Indiana Jones and I'm hoping to get out and see The Happening by M. Night Shyamalan. Thanks so much for DR link!! :)

 

At 19 May 2008 at 16:08, Blogger shaunesay

Lost Boys 2? As in sequel to Keifer Sutherland Lost Boys?

I should be posting my Vamp Academy review in a couple days, it's reading really fast, and I'm enjoying it a lot! I believe it's even your copy that I got from you, that I'm giving away! heehee!

 

At 26 May 2008 at 09:14, Blogger Unknown

@ J.Kaye - No problem! I am visting your site too!

@ Kimberly - I may hate you for getting all those nice books but I still love you as well! ;)

@Shaunesay - Yes Lost Boys 2 as in Kiefer Sutherland! I saw the trailer and there is an old Lost Boy in there as well...

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online