Wednesday 14 May 2008
Don't forget to enter the contest to win 'Black Magic Woman' by Justin Gustainis! The contest closes on Friday! So if you haven't entered yet go HERE!

On Friday after the winners have been announced I will be posting an exclusive piece from the upcoming 2nd book in the Quincy Morris series 'EVIL WAYS' by Justin Gustainis! The book, as far as I know, isn't even finished yet but Justin was nice enough to send me a sneak peak from the book. In this exclusive you will have the chance to meet Hannah, a new character, who Justin mentioned in the interview.

I got goosebumps reading about Hannah and I can only say thank you to Justin for allowing me to post the sneak peak because EVIL WAYS isn't even due out till December!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Unknown at Wednesday, May 14, 2008 |


1 Comments:


At 15 May 2008 at 04:20, Blogger Wendy

I can't wait to read Evil Ways! :)

 






Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online