Sunday 23 March 2008
I don't read alot of Chick-lit anymore but there are a few authors I like to keep up with and Sophie Kinsella is one of them. Remember Me? is not part of her 'Shopaholic' series but she always manages to write a good book and this one is no exception.

Lexi has lost 4 years of her memory. She just can't remember anything that has happened and if she thought things were bad 4 years ago then she is in for a shock. A husband she doesn't know, a sister who is always getting into trouble and a mother who hasn't changed much but something isn't quite right.

That isn't everything that has changed in 4 years. There is a lot more and Lexi is trying to catch up but it isn't an easy thing to do. Learning to drive again and walk on high heels is the least of her problems as her new life unfolds.

Funny and inspiring this was a wonderful read that had me laughing out loud. I loved Lexi's sister, the mont Blanc had me peeing my pants and Lexi just made me want to hug her (although I have to say I felt sorry for Lexi at the beginning but by the end I think it was the best thing that could have happened to her).

This is a worthwhile enjoyable read and most likely the best Chick-lit book I will read this year.

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Sunday, March 23, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online