Thursday 14 February 2008
This was a nice quick and very interesting read. There is quite a bit of information to process in this first book of the 12 book series. So I will making sure that I read the second book sooner rather than later.

It is 1999, New Years Day and suddenly people start dying. It seems only adults are dying and suddenly the lives of teenagers all over the world are thrown into post nuclear like world.

This was a great build up for the series and I am really looking foward to reading the rest of the series and seeing things coming together. I liked everything so far except the 'hand written' enteries that are not so easy to read...but still interesting.

I will be reading February very soon...maybe on the weekend...

Labels:

 
posted by Unknown at Thursday, February 14, 2008 |


0 Comments:








Free Website Counter;
Free Website Counter

 Subscribe in a reader





users online